King Prawn & Cherry Tomato Spaghetti with Chilli & Garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- tbsp Wholewheat spaghetti – allow 50g per person
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp red chilli finely sliced
- 1 tbsp medium red pepper diced
- 1 tbsp pack cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp heads Pak choi or spinach or other green leafy veg
- 1 pack pack king prawns raw and defrosted
- Rocket to serve optional
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add spaghetti and cook according to packet instructions.
- Whilst the spaghetti is cooking, gently heat olive oil in a large wok-style pan or frying pan with the chilli and garlic and fry for approx 30 seconds, without allowing to get too hot.
- Add red peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes, pak choi and prawns and cook for approx 5 mins (until the prawns have turned pink).
- When spaghetti is cooked, drain and add to the wok with the prawns.
- Mix well for a few seconds and serve each portion topped with fresh rocket.